... Home of the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning
Watch the Buffalo Sabres Thursday night 7:30pm & Boston Bruins Play the Lightning Saturday night 7:00pm!
32 teams every year, Florida’s Largest Adult Hockey Tournament!
Mens, Co-ed Tournaments
|2014||March 7-9||SOLD OUT|
WELCOME TO OUR 8TH ANNUAL WEEKEND HOCKEY TOURNAMENT IN TAMPA!
Fun in the sun! It doesn’t get better than this. "This wii be your team's best hockey tournament that you've ever attended"
Play all your games at the NHL Stanley Cup Champions 2005 Official Practice Rink, The Ice Sports Forum 2 NHL Rinks with Sports Bar.
You choose which hotel you want to stay at!
Stay at the beautiful The Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon. This hotel is walking distance to The Ice Sports Forum and central to all area attractions. This is the most popular hotel for all teams that wish to stay near the rink!
If you want to stay on the beach in Clearwater
Stay at the Newly Renovated Best Hotel on the beach:
- If you want to stay on the beach in Clearwater
Note: A lot of teams will arrive Wednesday or Thursday and stay at The Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon near the rink for the tournament. On Sunday when the tournament is over many teams will head to Clearwater & stay at the Shepard's Beach Resort and Hotel on the beach. Contact Weekend Hockey for more details on these options..
If you want to stay in Downtown Tampa
- Choose the Embassy Suites Tampa-Downtown Convention Centre.
This hotel is one of the premier hotels in Tampa.
It's walking distance to the Channelside and YBor City Nightlife districts.
- There is even a trolley car that will take you to all local restaurants, clubs and entertainment Centres.
- This hotel is also walking distance to The St. Petes Times Forum (Home Rink of The Lightning)
- This Hotel is 20 minutes to the main tournament arena.
- Halfway between the beaches and our tournament arenas.
Package Prices (USD)
You must create an account to view tournament pricing
Hotel Package Prices include:
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or more nights @ The embassy Suites Tampa/Brandon, Clearwater Beach Hotel - Shepard's Beach Resort and Hotel on the beach. Stay near the rink for the tournament and then shift to the beach for a few days.
- Managers reception from 5:00pm-7:00pm. Includes unlimited drinks & light dinner @ the Embassy Suites & a daily cooked to order breakfast. The managers reception is extremely popular with all teams.
- Welcoming tailgate party for all players and guests on the patio @ The Ice Sports Forum Friday night (Lightning practice rink).
- Tournament can start Thursday with one game per day if you wish. Lots of time to enjoy Tampa! Otherwise tournaments start Friday morning.
- 3 games guaranteed, 4 if you make the finals.
- Championship Teams get Team Picture posted on www.weekendhockey.com website and Weekend Hockey Facebook Page
- Beverage after each game
- Team picture taken on ice prior to your 1st game. Championship teams get picture on web site.
- 1st Place awards, 2nd Place awards & player of the game awards for both teams every game!
- Unlimited Gatorade available to all teams, all weekend.
- Music played during all stoppages of play.
Attention All Teams! The opportunity of a lifetime at The Tampa Bay Times Forum.
- Experience your tournament game at an NHL Arena!
- Enjoy the Lightning’s music during all stoppages of play!
- Listen to your National Anthem played before your game!
- Have your name announced on the PA after a goal or assist!
- Experience the life of an NHL Hockey Player on game day!
- Watch the Tampa Bay Lightning play 2 home games this week! Thursday night vs the Buffalo Sabres and on Saturday night vs Boston Bruins at Premium Level Seats
- 2 & ½ hours prior to Saturday Night’s Lightning Game, have your team enjoy an exclusive tail gate party with The Lightning Girls.
- Live Band at the Tail Gate party.
- Team Picture taken on ice.
- Teams Eligible must purchase a team set of tickets to any Lightning game. Ticket cost is $99 for Buffalo game & $145 for Boston game for a Lower bowl seat situated approximately 25 rows up from the ice! The first 10 teams to submit a $500 deposit qualify!
Further details by clicking these links Clearwater Beach or St. Petes Beach, The Embassy Suites Tampa/ Brandon, is across the street from Florida’s largest shopping mall along with numerous restaurants such as The Outback Steakhouse, Sam Seltzer’s Steak House, Hooters, The World Famous Sports Bar Barnacles, MacDinton’s & Wiskey North. The Embassy Suites Tampa/ Brandon is also only a 20 minute drive from the ultimate party destination called “YBOR CITY” & Channelside. This is an area of approximately 100 bars & nightclubs all within walking distance of each other. It’s a similar set up to Mardi Gras in New Orleans! Its entirely up to you whether this works for you or just drive approximately 1 hour from Clearwater/ St. Petes to the arena.
This is a very popular tournament! Last year we had 32 teams from throughout North America & Europe! This year were accepting 36 teams. This means 8 different divisions of age & skill levels. The first 10 teams who place a $500 deposit & purchase a team set of tickets for any of the NHL games are GUARANTEED to play at The St. Petes Times Forum. For as little as $50 per month, inquire how your team can enjoy this awesome tournament at a very reasonable price!
Age and Skill Levels for Men's Co-Ed Divisions
|Men's Skill Levels|
|Age Groups For All Skill Levels|